Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

School Supplies: CHECK!

SUGGESTED SCHOOL SUPPLIES FOR KINDERGARTEN:
1. 2 Plastic School Boxes (cigar box size) CHECK
2. 2 Boxes of crayons-16 or 24 pack CHECK
3. 4 Pencils (prefer chubby) CHECK
4. 4 Glue Sticks AND 4 Bottles of Elmer's Glue CHECK
5. Scissors (Round Tip) CHECK
6. 2 Packs of Classic Color, Broad Tip Markers CHECK
7. Pink Eraser CHECK
8. Box of Tissues CHECK
9. 2 Spiral-Bound Notebooks CHECK
10. Backpack CHECK
11. 2 Green Folers (Frog Folders) CHECK
12. 1 Pack of Multi-Colored Construction Paper (Any Brand Will Do) for Memory Book CHECK
13. 1 Roll of Paper Towel CHECK
Throw in a cute puppy foler, cute dolphin folder, awesome owl folder, Tinkerbell pencil, 2 cute black and white pencils just because mom and dad can't say no to the begs in Target and you have yourself a very excited 5 1/2 year old ready for AM Kindergarten with Mrs. Dalley!

I can't believe this day is fast approaching. Tuesday night we go for Meet and Greet and drop off supplies. This is a tradition to go with Colin Crouch and get photos in front of the sign in the school yard. I am sure you will see that here soon. THEN, my dreaded day--the first day of school on Wednesday and I am sure you will get a blog about that as well. Probably tear filled from my end and not Bayleigh's. She is SO excited about starting Kindergarten. I am sure she will do wonderful and be very successful in school. This little girl is what makes my world go round. I am so proud of her in every way and already can't wait to get her home on Wednesday! LOL! Mrs. Dalley mailed her a post card welcoming her to school and she thought she was pretty hot stuff. (She is). Proudest moment for me--She read the entire post card to me and only needed help with the word school. I mean seriously--you try to sound that out--it's not easy. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment