Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dentist Check-UP!

Today, August 12th, 2010, Bayleigh had another dentist appointment. She goes every 6 months so nothing out of the norm. Dr. Mann said that her teeth are stain, weak, and cavity FREE! Yeah for her. They didn't do X-Rays this time since they did them in January. No loose teeth as of yet either. (She is SO bummed about that). Colin, Max, and Penelope have all lost teeth and Bayleigh doesn't think that is fair. For the last few weeks she's been saying she wants to be the tooth fairy for Halloween. I think it is a very original idea for a Kindergartener and I think she will be so cute. Of course that will be a blog in itself in October. :)

I hope that my Indiana readers and everyone else as well is staying cool in this summer heat. I personally enjoy it to no end. I would take this weather over any cold any day of the week. I know that it is dangerous and hard on outdoor pets as well, which worries me for Cooper, but he is drinking plenty and eating too. My good friend has been busting her bottom at the State and County Fairs these last few weeks and she mentioned several pigs not surviving these extreme temperatures up at the State Fair. I hate to hear that for those kids and farmers. :( When she told me that my thoughts IMMEDIATELY went to the homeless in the area. NO! I am not so cruel hearted to associate the homeless with dying pigs...I just starting thinking about how they are stuck out in the heat of the day, just like they are stuck out in the freezing winters we have as well. In the winter you hear about it more often because of the holidays and it being the season of giving. Tonight when Bayleigh and I say our prayers we will once again be sure to add them to our list and I hope you do as well. Times are TOUGH right now, especially with this economy being what it is, more and more people are losing their homes everyday. To think about it now reduces me to tears again. Sad.
I am going to cut this short and sorry for no photos tonight. It is almost 9 PM and time to start getting ready for bed. The last day of the first week of school will be here tomorrow. I survived! Bayleigh LOVES school, so here's to hoping for an amazing year! :)
Goodnight. Love,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment