Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010 and then some!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! and as of today--HAPPY NOVEMBER! I know that most of you are probably thinking--RUTHERFORD! How many blogs are you going to write involving Bayleigh and her Halloween costume?! The answer is, this is the last one. :) I mean, what kind of mother would I be if I didn't post pictures of her ON Halloween?! We ended up having to go buy long thermal underwear and a long sleeved t-shirt for her to wear under her costume becuase it was so cold. AND GLOVES! With her having wings it wasn't easy for her to wear a coat or jackets so layering up worked the best.
Now, most of you might be saying, when you get to the picture part, "Hey Rutherford, who's that cute little girl hanging out with Bayleigh"? WELLLLL, that is our little cousin Angel. Aunt Teresa came up on Friday evening and we picked her and Angel up at the airport Friday night. Bayleigh and Angel were attached at the hip all weekend long. Prior to them getting here, alls I heard was "When's Angel coming"? I heard that child's name so much I wanted to change it to Karen, Vivian, or just anything but Angel. LOL! Just kidding! This is the first time Angel has really gotten to experience cold weather and gorgeous autumn leaves. As a matter of fact, some Waldron leaves will be making the flight back down to FL tomorrow evening so Angel can show them off to her first grade class. Maybe sometime they can come back and experience snow! I know that I am NOT a fan of snow, but let's just be honest--How fun would it be to see Angel's face the first time she had a snow ball fight, made a snow ANGEL, or built her first snowman--EXACTLY, pretty fun!
SO, it's officially November! YEAH, and our first snow flurries are in the forecast for the end of the week--BOOO! On the 13th this month we will have Bayleigh's birthday party and that also is the 6 year anniversary of the day I got put in the hospital to have her. THEN, the 14th she will be 6. S-I-X!!!! Can you believe it?! I can't either. It seems like just yesterday I had her! We have big plans for this month so stay tuned for updates!






I hope your Halloween was just as wonderful as ours. Thanks for checking in yet again!
Love,
Jenn

**On the RIGHT hand side of this page ABOVE the OWL you will find older posts if you are interested in checking them out. They are listed by month. Just click on a month and the posts will expand and you can click on each post individually or if you double click the month they will all pop up. Feel free to post comments too!**

3 comments:

  1. Scary stuff. Hope they get a lot of goodies.
    I invite you to visit and follow my blog.
    If you put a follow wedgit on your blog...I'd gladly follow you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful family blog. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God's blessings too you. Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids look really cute.

    http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete