Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

6 Year Well Child Check Up!


Today, November 15th 2010, I took Bayleigh for her well child visit to the doctor and to get a flu shot! Bayleigh weights 40.0 lbs and is 40.5 inches tall! :) She was EXACTLY 40 inches tall in June so she has grown a 1/2 inch since then! We LOVE her new doctor in Greenfield. We opted to leave Shelbyville because they can't manage to keep a doctor around longer than a year. This new doctor is her 6th doctor and she is 6 years old....NO THANKS! I am tired of no stability there. This new doctor was wonderful! She really spent a lot of time talking to us and getting to know Bayleigh. She spent so much time with us that I was actually thinking...my goodness she is going to be so far behind, but a couple of my friends told me that that is how it works there. I LOVE IT!!!!! We barely waited any time in the waiting room too. And we barely wait between the nurse and the doctor in the room as well! :) Bayleigh's flu shot went great! She didn't even cry. She was on the verge and I cut her off and said proudly that she didn't cry and she was happy! By me saying that it was over before she knew it! :) She has to go back for a booster shot in 4 weeks!
Our baby is certainly growing up! Thanks checking in again!
Love,
Jenn

**On the RIGHT hand side of this page ABOVE the OWL you will find older posts if you are interested in checking them out. They are listed by month. Just click on a month and the posts will expand and you can click on each post individually or if you double click the month they will all pop up. Feel free to post comments too!**

No comments:

Post a Comment