Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

11.11.10 6 year old pictures

It's no secret that I have been bitten by the photography bug! I have had a passion for photography for several years now. I LOVE any photo. It doesn't matter who or what the subject is, it is captivating to me. One year Larry bought me a digital slr camera for a holiday or special day and from then I have added lenses and photo editing programs and I don't do too shabby. I am VERY critical of my work and very hard on myself always. SO, I always take Bayleigh this time of year and have her pictures taken by a professional. This year, money is tight and I decided that I needed to hunker down and just do it. Yesterday, November 11, 2010 just happened to be an expectionally unseasonal November day. It was gorgeous out so it was THE day. My good friend Jodi Kuhn has been wanting to get together and head to a park and take photos together, but we never had the chance. She was available as was I so perfect right?! More detail about Jodi is below. ;) She is pretty amazing...if I do say so myself! :)









Below is probably one of my FAVS from my shoot.


My good friend Jodi Kuhn also has a passion for photography and is actually working on getting her business up and going. She came with us to take pictures of Bayleigh and below are some of her shots she took and edited. Jodi is an all natural light photographer and does everything in manual mode on her camera, which is what I strive to be able to learn. She used her smaller lens during the shoot and I opted to use my largest lens. It is amazing the difference in pictures based on lens, settings, and photo editing programs! She did a very beautiful job and if you are interested in her contact information for a photo shoot sometime let me know! Enjoy!




And THIS ONE below is my MOST FAVORITE of the WHOLE shoot! Didn't Jodi do a BEAUTIFUL job?!

Tomorrow is the big 6th birthday party. My next blog will be all about that and then on Sunday I will have a 6 year old. WOW! Thanks for checking in!
Love,
Jenn
**On the RIGHT hand side of this page ABOVE the OWL you will find older posts if you are interested in checking them out. They are listed by month. Just click on a month and the posts will expand and you can click on each post individually or if you double click the month they will all pop up. Feel free to post comments too!**

No comments:

Post a Comment