Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

6th Birthday Party 11.13.10

Saturday, November 13th, 2010, we celebrated Bayleigh's 6th Birthday at the Waldron Baptist Church.
The turnout was absolutely amazing. We had so many family and friends there that when first welcoming everyone to the party and saying the prayer I got really nervous and was just overwhelmed with absolute PRIDE that SO many wonderful people had shown up to celebrate our wonderful daughter. I had a really hard time keeping myself together. :)
We decided this year we were celebrating with a circus/carnival theme. I thought it was great! I started the night before making the homemade cotton candy from jolly ranchers and then decided that it might get hard so I got up early that morning and made the rest. We also made air popped popcorn and put it into theme bags. I had found circus ducks at a party supply store and put them on the tables for decor and each of the kids got their own clown noses as well. I also had put the cotton candy and some animal crackers on the tables for people to take if they wanted. Simple, but still themed. :) I also hired clowns....more to come on that later! :)

Our popcorn bags and ducks!!!Papa, Bayleigh, and Grammy!

Daddy, Mommy, and Bayleigh!

Our clown noses!
Bayleigh and her "Kimmie Cake". Kim has made Bayleigh's cakes each year and they are wonderful!!!! This year, the cake had an accident getting to the church, but the front was mostly ok. It was still OH SO YUMMY! Thanks Kim!

Sassy Frass and Bayleigh

Bayleigh realizing she got her Just Like Me American Girl Doll from Aunt Rachel, Uncle Eric, and Max. She even has her ears pierced JUST LIKE BAYLEIGH! Her name is Melissa and is most definately the favorite gift from the party!
Bayleigh and Melissa! BFF'S!

Her Justin Beiber shirts and CD. My LANTA! It is already starting--the musical crushes!

Her Liv NutMeg horse from Grammy. She kept begging for this, but she was calling it the NutBAG horse and we couldn't figure out what she was talking about until viewing the Wal-Mart toy book!
Bayleigh and Papa! I bought this with the intent on getting Bayleigh's picture with each of the guests, BUT! 1. It was TOO chaotic and 2. It glared from the flash and the lighting in the church was terrible. I know that some moms got some pictures of their kids and the kids did have a good time playing with it. Too bad my initial idea didn't work out. The concept was great! :)

Big Buff Bayleigh!

The clowns, Sassy Frass and Funny Bonz, were hired to do face painting, balloon animals, and magic tricks. They flat blew me away! Each child had fun with their balloons. A LOT of swords were made, as well as puppies and flowers too! Bayleigh got a really cute penguin. I thought that Bayleigh was going to get a big face paint job and the others just on their cheeks and to my delight--Sassy went all out on the kids and they all got very elaborate faces! See Below!

Bayleigh's Tiara!
Max's Snake!

Bayleigh and Princess Cendall!

Penelope, (I like her butterfly the best), Funny Bonz, Bayleigh, Elliot, and Loriann!

Hallie!
Hadlie
Hannah!
Bayleigh was the special helper for the magic show. Her magic words were "Hocus, Pocus, I Love You So Mocus"! SO CUTE!

WHAT?! Now, they are attached! (and a little bigger) ;)

Funny Bonz, Bayleigh, and Sassy Frass!
I HIGHLY recommend hiring Sassy and Funny for your next event. The kids adored them and you will definately get your money's worth! They were AMAZING!
LOADS OF LAUGHTER
Clowns at Large!
Funny Bonz & Sassy Frass
Schools, Church Events, Parades, Festivals, Parties.....You Name It!!!
Facepainting, Balloons, Children's Magic, Games, and MORE!
Contact Us Today!
317.374.7788 OR 317.604.5602

This party ended up being one of the most chaotic parties I have thrown, but with that being said....It was also the BEST! I say chaotic only because I had planned SO much and wanted to do it in a timely manner that MY organization wasn't exactly what I had in mind to get things done, but it worked out for the best because while Sassy was painting faces, and Funny Bonz was doing balloons, Bayleigh opened up her gifts and the children were not crowed around the tables so I was able to get my photos. :) That made me a very happy mommy! The food was good, the company was GREAT, it was FUN! Bayleigh, Larry, and I want to Thank everyone that came and made it such a wonderful time! We are so blessed! SO, SO BLESSED! :) If you were able to make it, I hope you had a great time. Thank you so much!!! xoxoxo!

Thanks for Checking in! Until next blog...

Love, Jenn


**On the RIGHT hand side of this page ABOVE the OWL you will find older posts if you are interested in checking them out. They are listed by month. Just click on a month and the posts will expand and you can click on each post individually or if you double click the month they will all pop up. Feel free to post comments too!**

No comments:

Post a Comment