Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

GREAT Friends & Grandparents Day!

Monday, November 22nd, 2010 I went to dinner with my 3 AMAZING friends to have a nice mommy night out. We try to do this several times each year and the break from everyday life is always much needed and so special. The saying goes that in life, if you can count your number of true friends on one hand then you are doing great! It's safe to say that these 3 friends will always be in that count. I LOVE them! :) You know you are GREAT friends when you can look at each other and without saying a word burst into laughter knowing what the other is thinking. This happened a couple of times this night! Heck, to be honest I was still literally laughing out loud the next day!

I am also lucky enough to have another hand that I can count my family as friends as well. That hand most certainly includes my mom, my aunt Mary, Larry's cousin Kim, and my Sister-In-Law Rachel, and Larry. I am SO blessed! :)

For our dinner we went to the new Italian Place in Shelbyville, Panzarotti's. It was WONDERFUL! You know I am telling the truth because I am not a huge fan of Italian food. It is a VERY small place, but the service was great--gropping and all! LOL! (Inside joke between the 4 of us)! I'll tell you, if you set your fork down they are on you like flies on horse.....ugh, never mind--you get my point. Let's just say they strive to keep your table clean and they do a great job! :)

I so stole this off of Jennifer's page. She was the only one to bring a camera. I know--I'm losing my touch, huh! I am thankful she had my back though. :) So, for those of you that don't know...this is Kristen, Jennifer, Jennifer, and Jennifer. NO! That is not a typing error on my part--out of the 4 of us, 3 are Jennifer's! :)

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 was Grandparent's Day for the Kindergarten Kids at Waldron. Bayleigh was BEYOND excited for the day. As a matter of fact, when I picked her up from school Monday, the first thing she said was...so seriously...MOM! Tomorrow is the BIIIIIG DAY! She could hardly wait! Upon me waking up to my alarm I found Bayleigh awake and waiting for me to wake on Tuesday morning. She peaked over my shoulder and said mommy, it's GRANDPARENTS DAY! The BIG day is HERE!

Unfortunately my mom was unable to attend due to starting a new and better job. Larry's dad was also unable to attend because of work as well. I was, at first, totally bummed that Bayleigh would have nobody. Her Nanny and Papa have been under the weather and I knew with it being scheduled for November that the cold would be bad for them to get out in. :( My sadness didn't last long at all however. Our Aunt Mary was able to fill in. Mary has a great granddaughter that is just a bit older than Bayleigh and so since Bayleigh was very little Mary said, Ok, Mimi--Aunt Mary--Let's just go with Mimi to keep it simple. SO, Aunt Mary became Mimi to Bayleigh and was willing and able to step up to the role as well. . :) I was never so Thankful. Could you imagine the heartbreak Bayleigh and I both would have felt had nobody been there for her big special day. :( I don't even like thinking about it. The day included a performance of songs and slight dances from the morning K class and the all day K class together. The concert was followed up with a speaking from each student about why they loved going to their grandparents class. Bayleigh mentioned making biscuits and gravy at my moms house, ((They are yummy)), and Milk/Coffee and cookies. The snacks were then followed up by a showing off of the Kindergarten classroom and pictures with the student and grandparent. I am so happy that Aunt Mary could be there! It sounded like such a great show! Below are a couple of pictures she got of the morning concert! Mimi, Thank you so much for going and being there to support your Bayleigh Boo! We LOVE you!




On Just a slight side note. I would like to mention that I have deleted my Facebook account. I was and then I couldn't figure out how because it was telling me another user was using my account. Then I wasn't and I was just going to practice self discipline and limit my time on. And then this morning I found myself right back on there. Then my feelings got hurt yet again because of something I read and I thought--This is stupid. I am wasting my time on a website that gets me stirred up and upset I had figure out how to delete it. Well, come to find out, I had started a fan page a long time ago and because I was the adminstrator I had to click a specific box to allow me to delete the account. I am not saying it will be forever. Heck it might even be not long at all, but right now I needed to do this for me. Things are not 100% great for me due to decisions I made for my life and I am struggling some with my choices because I know how much they are hurting another person I love more than anything, and Facebook proved to be another reminder of just how much I am hurting that person. :(

SO, that is what has been going on so far this week! Tomorrow of course is THANKSGIVING! I hope you and your family have a super terrific day! Then BLACK FRIDAY! That sounds like from reading the fliers will begin about 9 or 10 on Thanksgiving night! WHOA! Midnight sales!!! YEAH! I CAN'T WAIT! :)
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Love,
Jenn

**On the RIGHT hand side of this page ABOVE the OWL you will find older posts if you are interested in checking them out. They are listed by month. Just click on a month and the posts will expand and you can click on each post individually or if you double click the month they will all pop up. Feel free to post comments too!**

No comments:

Post a Comment