Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Little Stinker and OMGosh!!!!

So, I have the cutest story, well cutest in my opinion of course, to share. So, call me weird, but I like the smell of skunks, gasoline too, but a lot of people like the smell of gasoline. So, anyways....we have this family of 6 skunks living right next door to us in our neighbor's yard. They come out at dusk and roam freely without a care in the world. They get fairly close to you too. Larry even sees them out there in the morning before he goes to work. We can smell them too. I don't think they have sprayed Cooper--OK, I know they have not because that would be so obvious, but I think they might have sprayed in his direction hence the smell. Anyways--Bayleigh knows I like the smell of skunk and she thinks it is totally weird and funny. She is into Zhu Zhu Pets and they have come out with a new line called Zhu Zhu-Wild Bunch...of course there is a skunk in there! Every time the commercial came on TV she would get excited and show me. I was like, yeah--he's cute! :) The day before yesterday I was in the kitchen cleaning. She was trapped in the play room with Melanie's kids and my mom and I heard her yell for me. When I came back to see what she needed Tony was standing there as well. Bayleigh handed me a bag and told me that she had bought me something and to open it. (She was SO excited). Guess, what was in the bag...YIP! "Stinker" the Zhu Zhu Pet. I told her it was cute again and handed it back to her to play with. She promptly handed it back and told me that she bought that for me because I like skunks! HOW SWEET IS THAT???? Mom told me that every time she sees the commercial at her house Bayleigh would tell her that she wanted to buy that for me so mom and Tony have been trying to find this skunk and Tony finally found it. :) I just thought that it was so sweet of her to think of me and want to give me something like that. I have a good kid. SO, I introduce to you....

NOW, onto my OMGosh!!! So, I have to say right off the bat...LARRY WAS RIGHT. I WAS WRONG! Remember my last post when I told you about my bright idea to work on the family room??? What a mess! I should have listened to him and not started such a huge project prior to our appraisal. It is Thursday and this HAS to be done by the end of next week and we still don't even have all the wallpaper off the ceiling and we have a hole in one wall where we are taking out the closets. I think I might have bitten off more than I can chew at this point. I have Laser Hair Removal tonight in Carmel so who knows when I will be home from that and even then I am sure I won't want to go in there and get all nasty right before bed. I know that if I have to then I have to, but man-oh-man I am very skeptical as to whether or not this will get done. :( Here are some pictures of our "progress" also known as our complete and utter mess....




See why I am so discouraged at this point??? I know that when it's all done I will be very pleased, but getting to that point is a lot of hard work and long hours. It will all be fine though...I just know it will.
Thanks for checking in. I would like to add....please ignore the quality of these pictures. I didn't want to take my big camera into that dusty room and risk it settling into the componets of the camera and damaging it. Until next time. Take Care.
Love,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment