Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

So, a lot has happened since my last post. First, Larry and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary on June 30th. I can't believe it has already been 9 whole years. Not only that, in August it will be 13 years that we have been together. Larry is amazing to me. He treats me so well. He loves me. He puts up with me. I am so blessed to have him. I in return love him. (and put up with him, lol). We didn't do too much for our anniversary. Bayleigh had a Little League Game so we went to that, (they lost, but we think they still won the league), and then we went to Cracker Barrel and had dinner with the Burris family. After dinner we then went to Compton's with them to enjoy an ice cream cone. After returning home I ended up with an attack and went to bed. (it sucked). We never really have made a huge deal about our anniversary. I am not sure why, but it's ok. :) I was super bummed that evening too because I lost some cash at the ball diamonds. It must have fallen out of my pocket as I was pulling my phone or keys out or something.
OH! I forgot about the 29th! First, my nephew came to spend the night with us so that Eric and Rachel could go out. That was fun. Every year we do the Shelby County Fair with the Crouch Family. This year was different, Candi was gone. Candi and I used to go picture crazy at the fair. We still had a great time and I got the pictures that I needed. ;) It was fun having Max with us too. After the Fair we came home and Melanie and I met back up in town so that we could watch the third movie in the Twilight Saga Eclipse--best movie so far! It was great!
Let's see, I guess next comes Sunday, the 4th of July! We spent the day over at the Stephen's house. We have been invited over there for the last several years and we always look forward to going. The kids got to ride the 4 wheelers and dirt bikes. There was a big bouncy house to play in and then the adults played washers, and ate delicious food. :) After dark we had our own little fireworks show as well. This was another day of missing Candi. We always went picture crazy then too. It was fun and I am already excited about next year. A funny story from the day--Bayleigh wanted to ride the 4 wheeler so David took her. David wrecked a dirt bike with her last year down at Drews, and when David stopped the 4 wheeler she said, it's a good thing we didn't wreck! This one has 4 wheels and it would have hurt. LOL! I thought I was going to lose it when David told me that. LOL!
Yesterday, we went to Sam's Club to pick up supplies for out cookout we're having next Saturday on the 10th. Waldron is bringing back their fireworks celebrations and I am SO excited about that. :) It was supposed to be just the three of us going and then Tony showed up so he went too. After Sam's we ate at ihop for the first time ever. It was good. Bayleigh nearly drove us crazy with begging before we went because she wanted to go so bad. Tony ended up buying our lunch. I TRIED to buy, but he and I are just as hard headed as each other and I finally gave up. We brought him back to the house and was going to finally have some time to just the three of us and low and behold here comes another attack...needless to say I was done. I headed up to bed.
Melanie and I were supposed to take the kids to the Indianapolis Zoo today and Bayleigh woke up between 4 or 5 sick. It's now 11 AM and she is STILL sick so again, needless to say--that trip was canceled. :( She is disappointed too. As I am mopping the bathroom floor she is standing there shaking saying she is fine to go to the zoo. I told her that if she felt better in the morning I might take her and Trent. I hope she is, but it's not looking promising. Since I've sat down to write this blog she has been sick 3 times. :( Poor girl.
I do have pictures from the Fair and the 4th of July, but I'll post them later. With Bayleigh being sick it's too much work to drag all of the cables out in the chair with the camera. (Make the 4 times Bayleigh has gotten sick). I better cut this off and get in there and see if I can help. Up to this point she just keeps kicking me out of the bathroom saying she doesn't need help. :( Thanks for reading!
Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment