Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Our First Few Days

So, I've been told that after some time, discs that you have pictures saved on go bad. I've decided to take the time to pull up our discs and save the pictures to my blog, my favs, and upload the videos to YouTube so that I always have them. It is fun to look back on the photos as well. If I had been a blogger from the start then this task would already be done. :) So, here we go!

This was October 9th, 2004, over a month before Bayleigh arrived and pretty near when I should have had her. She was at least 4-6 weeks late, per the doctor! I knew I should have had her around this time too, but she kept measuring so small.
 
 
Hurting SO bad from the C-Section! I was on a demerol pain pump where I pushed a button for pain meds, but my vein blew out and I was getting NO pain medicine right after surgery. It felt like a blow torch was being held to my belly.
 
 
This was the first time I got to Hold, Hold her. Notice the time is 9:53. I had her at 5:45 AM. I got to hold her from the surgery room to my room and then they took her to the nursery because her temperature dropped. This was when they FINALLY brought her back in.
 
 
 
Check out that Nokia Cell phone on the table!
 
 
 
Larry was EXHAUSTED!
 
 
 
Waiting for mommy to be released from the hospital 11.16.04. Bayleigh was released earlier in the day, but I had to wait several hours more.
 
 
 
 
One of my first favorite pictures!
 
LOVE!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Grammy, Bayleigh, Aunt Theresa and Cousin Angel from FL.
 
I was a bit obessed with her cry. I absolutely LOVED it! I think because we didn't know she was coming until so late, her cry made her more "real", if that makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment