Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Organization Who?

I don't know what has gotten in to me but every since we've taken down the Christmas decorations I've been on a reorganization spree! This is something that should've been done years ago but here it is 2013 and I'm just now doing it.
Our cabinets with our cups and glasses were bursting at the seams. I had a cabinet that had souvenir glasses that we never use and I thought, what a waste! I moved all but one shelf of them to the half of the cabinet above the refrigerator. Yip--half EMPTY! Not anymore! The kid in me can't seem to part with my never before used Disney cups. I don't really know why, but I've had them since High School and I love them. Those are now filling that empty half! That freed up two shelves in another cabinet. Those are now filled with sippy cups and kiddie cups. That ended up freeing up my other cabinet for our coffee cups and plastic cups. When I empty the dishwasher that space will be full! Sheesh!

Then our lazy Suzan's were crammed and so heavy they were hard to turn. I ended up cutting a diet coke case in half long ways creating what looks like two twelve packs. I taped them up, yes with duct tape and moved all of the canned goods into the pantry closet and organizing them into the cut boxes!

It feels better getting things organized. I thought this afternoon, if I were pregnant, which I am NOT, I would think I was nesting! Lol!

Here's some pics, and yes, those are mouse traps! I found some droppings in my cleaning!




No comments:

Post a Comment