Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 Money Challege

My BFF texted me a money savings challenge she found on Facebook, since I'm on a Facebook break, and I think it's great! The idea is each week put the amount of money equal to that week number into savings.

Example: week 1: deposit $1, week 52: deposit $52! Simple!

I took it up a notch to help with the blows of the higher months!
I printed the chart on a 5x7 envelope. Then I added the dates of each Friday in the year. By doing this, I deposit a weekly amount and check it off each Friday. Then, cross off the Friday I paid it so I remember that I paid each week!

Example: week one that is 1.4.13 should have received only $1. I had $4 on hand so I deposited the $4, checked off week 4, but crossed off the date Jan 4th. The Fridays will help you stay in order for a weekly deposit.

Hope I explained that ok. If you have questions just leave a comment and I'll get back with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment