Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Busy July

Our July has been packed full of fun! July 6th we had our annual party because it's the Saturday our community celebrates the 4th! It included a parade and fireworks too--FUN! 
Then, my friend Jen P. and one of our other friends Dawn took our 3 daughters, Larry went too, to the Skyline Drive-In Movie Theater to watch Despicable Me 2 and Monsters University. Late late night but super fun! We even huddled under blankets in July! What?! Yip--good ole Indiana weather for ya! 
Bayleigh finished Softball here in town on Friday, July 12th. It was her championship game and they won the league and also that game! I'll blog more on that later.
Then tonight, July 14, 2013, our church rented out the public pool from 7:30-9:30 so we could swim! Bayleigh was still too short to go down the water slide alone but was allowed to go to the 12 ft and use the diving board and drop zone slides--for the second year in a row! At the very end I even let her do a front flip off the diving board because she had been asking all night! I missed the photo opp!!! Grrrrr! 
Here's some pics off my phone from all that's been happening! 






One of my all time favorite pics! 

Madalyn, Emma, Sophie, Bayleigh 
Times from that walk on the fourth!












I forgot we had a week of volleyball camp in there too at girls inc!



Homemade sidewalk chalk paint! Awesome!!! 1 part water. 1 part cornstarch. Food coloring and sponge brushes! 



Mocking her daddy! Hilarious!
I'll blog more on this later! 
2010 and 2013 leagues winners and tourney winners. Very first and very last years on the little diamond. 



Shopping for school shoes--yeah right! She ended up with the black and green on the left!
Finally got her medals hung!
And trophies in place!



We went to the north west side if Indy Saturday to watch my bff's sons play baseball and I found this little guy left in the dirt! I'm sad after watching and loving all of the Toy Story movies that I simply took a pic and left him lay! :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment