Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pinterest & Twitter

As you can see I've decked out the blog background for St. Patrick's Day that will be here in about a month! I love St. Patrick's Day, but not for the drinking, but rather for the colors and decorations! I'm weird...I know.

I have also added 2 new buttons on the right side of my blog! Under the little "flashy" kids, there are direct links to follow me on Pinterest and also on Twitter. I don't twitter much, but I still have it regardless. :)

I did not include my Facebook link because odds are, if you have found this blog it came from Facebook anyways. Unless you are a particular stalker--then, well, if you're him....you're just plain crazy and I'd love to figure out why you stalk my blog anyways. Just sayin'....

Hope this blog finds you all well! Thanks for checking in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment