Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

3rd Lost Tooth!

Bayleigh lost her 3rd tooth on Super Bowl Sunday! Feb. 5th, 2012! If you're looking at her it's her second tooth on the right on the bottom! I was preparing food because a couple of friends were coming over to watch the Super Bowl with us and I knew that the tooth was very loose. Bayleigh was putting lip gloss on and then next thing I know she goes, "ahhhh, IT CAME OUT"! I said, what came out? And she said her tooth! :D
The first thing she did again was whistle to make sure she still could! :D Next, we busted out the camera to get shots of her little "window"! As you can see...the pic I am using came from my cell phone because I have not downloaded the pics off the camera yet.
The tooth fairy brought her $3 for this tooth! She was so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment