Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Stomach Bug Unwelcome!

It's here! The nasty flu bug that Max dealt with Saturday....it has taken a hold of Bayleigh and doesn't seem to be letting go. Poor girl. Around 10ish last night she said, Mom, I think my tummy is going to be sick. I told her to go into the bathroom and nothing....whew! Well, then dad convinced her to head up to bed and almost instantly my bed was covered in vomit! UGH! I knew it was going to be a very long night. She was up all night long with it coming from both ends. Gross--I know. :( She was on the couch with the trash can beside her and even when she would doze off I could hear her stomach rumble and within minutes she was flying up off the couch with the trash can running to the bathroom. She was miserable. She was doubled over in pain from the stomach cramps. I felt so helpless. She finally fell asleep around 3:30 this morning. It was after 4 for me. I am and she is absolutely exhausted today. I was hoping to catch a nap with her and Trent, but the neighbor ended up staying here home from school too, so no nap for me. My head is starting to hurt and it is hard for me to focus on what I am doing and I know it is from lack of sleep. Needless to say, when Larry gets home I am going to crash.
Here is a picture of Bayleigh watching Alice in Wonderland this morning when she felt some better. The #2's are back full force, but luckily she is able to sleep as of now. I hope she wakes feeling even better. Thanks for checking in. Until next blog.
Love,
Jenn


**On the RIGHT hand side of this page ABOVE the OWL you will find older posts if you are interested in checking them out. They are listed by month. Just click on a month and the posts will expand and you can click on each post individually or if you double click the month they will all pop up. Also, you can bookmark this page to your favorites and check back often for updates without having to look up the blog address. Feel free to post comments too!**

No comments:

Post a Comment