Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Goodbye 2010!

I know my blog will soon become out of order, but it's all good. I promise to blog about our Christmas soon and it will include photos as well. :)
2010 is quickly drawing to an end and I am SO thankful to be saying goodbye to it. This year has been full of lots of everything.
January was off to a great start. I was very excited to begin losing weight and getting to a healthier me. With that came the pain in my pancreas increasing.
February the pain continued and even sent me to the emergency room that sparked the start of really finding out what was wrong with me. For that I was thankful.
March and April were all fairly calm and peaceful. Easter was fun. I love watching Bayleigh hunt for eggs. :)
May brought the passing of my wonderful friend Candi. Her death brought our hearts great sorrow. Then promptly following the loss of Candi came the loss of our Papa. That was such a great loss as well. Candi's death was so quick and Papa's was so unexpected so May proved to be a very difficult month. R.I.P. Papa and Candi. We love you so much and think of you both often.
June was fun. We took a family trip to Disney World thanks to my father-in-law. It was fun being with him and my brother and sister-in-law and my handsome nephew. I love looking back through the photos and letting the memories flood back in. :)
July came and hopefully started a tradition of Waldron getting the fireworks back and therefore us hosting a summer gathering of grilling out, playing cards, cornhole, and just relaxing in the summer sun.
August brought about the official start of Bayleigh's school career. She loves Kindergarten and is doing quite well I might add.
September I had my first surgery of having a stent put in my Sphincter of Oddi. I was never so glad to have that done! I felt so great afterwards! It also brought about the sadness that comes with the loss of a relationship that I still miss, but understand it is for the best for both parties involved. :(
October brought with it an unexpected hospital stay and a second surgery regarding the removal of my gallbladder. Next came pumpkin patch outings, Zoo Boo, and Halloween. I am sure that I had the most adorable Tooth Fairy EVER! Aunt Teresa and our cousin Angel coming up and celebrating Halloween with us was an added bonus.
November was FUN! Bayleigh turned 6 and this was by far her best birthday party to date. The carnival/circus theme was a blast and the hiring of the clowns was super cool! Thanksgiving was terrific as well. I LOVE hosting Thanksgiving here. We have began many traditions that are so much fun. Black Friday--it was FUN! It was interesting. It involved Bayleigh making a parking lot a potty to say the least. LOL! Man Black Friday was COLD!
December, well it is proving to have it's ups and downs. Anyone that knows me knows that I am not a fan of cold or snow and we have had plenty of both. However, I am a huge fan of our cabin trip and Christmas so it makes up for it.
All in all, I would say that 2010 was just OK. The lows were LOOOOOOOW, but the highs were HIIIIIIGH, so it is very hard to judge. I would say the two major losses in May tend to kick it on the side of not being a great year, but how selfish of me to say such things. Candi is no longer in pain and Papa went very peacefully. They are both in the company of God and loved ones that too have passed and those thoughts are very pleasant.
I am very greatful to have such wonderful family and wonderful friends. I am greatful that we are all happy and healthy and I feel like we are all super blessed. So, here is to everyone having a terrific 2011! May you have health and happiness and more blessings than you are even able to count. Peace out 2010!
Much Love,
Jennifer
**On the RIGHT hand side of this page ABOVE the OWL you will find older posts if you are interested in checking them out. They are listed by month. Just click on a month and the posts will expand and you can click on each post individually or if you double click the month they will all pop up. Also, you can bookmark this page to your favorites and check back often for updates without having to look up the blog address. Feel free to post comments too!**

No comments:

Post a Comment