Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Just Checkin' In.

Christmas has come and gone and our time with family was wonderful. Friday night we went to Kim's and celebrated with Larry's family and then Saturday we celebrated here with mine. I have not posted about our days or photos for a specific reason that will come later. LOL! I will say that it was terrific though. Not long after opening gifts here Christmas morning Bayleigh and I both really started feeling crummy. We are now on the upside of that brief cold, but I spoke to Larry on the phone today and now he sounds like he is getting it. :/ The first day we really felt bad, but the following were/still are just really an annoyance of sounding bad. (Hope I explained that right).
We have one more Christmas this Friday with Eric, Rachel, and Max and then hopefully we can get back into routine and get back into some normalcy. I have throughly enjoyed Bayleigh being home with me. I love having her here and even though we don't do much it is nice just being together. Yesterday I joined Netflix so we spent the day watching movies and will probably watch another after lunch today. :) I am going to try to get us out of the house tomorrow, even if it is to only go to the store, but I feel myself getting major cabin fever.
I hope that your Christmas was as wonderful as mine was. I hope that you took the time to celebrate Jesus and if you have children I hope you explained that the birth of Jesus is what Christmas is truly about. Have a safe and Happy New Year's! More blogs very soon with pictures and possibly even a year end blog! Maybe I can get that one done tomorrow!
Until next blog!
Love,
Jenn
**On the RIGHT hand side of this page ABOVE the OWL you will find older posts if you are interested in checking them out. They are listed by month. Just click on a month and the posts will expand and you can click on each post individually or if you double click the month they will all pop up. Also, you can bookmark this page to your favorites and check back often for updates without having to look up the blog address. Feel free to post comments too!**

No comments:

Post a Comment