Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Game Ball

Tonight Wednesday, June 5, 2013, Bayleigh's team played their third game and won! Bayleigh played really well. There were a few balls that got away from her, but it was that way in both teams. She really is doing an amazing job watching the plays and knowing where to go with the ball. She is so fun to watch this year! I know SHE isn't the team, she's just who I watch the closest. The whole team is really doing a great job! After only 3 games many of the girls--including the 5 yr olds are improving so much. 
Bayleigh and her best friend are on opposing teams and I had to tell each of them that if the opportunity presented itself they had to get each other out, but that it's ok--at the end of the day they would still be bff's and no silly softball game would ruin that. Well, tonight, Cendall had to get Bayleigh out. She did AWESOME! Even though it was Bay she got out, I was still so proud of her! I LOVE watching her play as well. She too has really stepped up her game. Cendall's mom, my good friend Jill, walked over and told me that after the play, Cendall said, I really don't like playing against my BFF! Awwwww! God love her! How sweet was that?! At the end Bayleigh couldn't wait to see Cendall and she wanted to share he special news of being the game ball winner with her BFF. (She knows Cendall will be proud of her). When she came back over she said mom, I can't wait for Cendall's team to win because I just know she's going to win the game ball too because she's goooooooood! How lucky they are to have such support from one another!!! Both girls have very special places in the hearts of both myself and Jill! 
Now for the proudest smile ever--that I even received the biggest, tightest hug with--




She wanted Cagney's to celebrate! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment