Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

First Tooth Lost: FINALLY!

Tonight, Wednesday, July 13th, 2011 is a HUGE night in the Rutherford home! Anyone and Everyone that knows Little Miss Bayleigh LizMarie, knows that her teeth are her obsession! She has waited...probably since she was an infant for the dang things to fall out! For Halloween she was the tooth fairy. Her career of choice when she gets older is to be a dentist too. It was always major girl drama when one of her friends would lose their teeth. She couldn't understand WHY she wasn't losing hers. I said, be happy your not. Your teeth are pretty and the longer they are in there the stronger your adult teeth will be. Holy COW! It just really sank in, at THIS very moment, that I can see the tip of her ADULT tooth! :'( My baby IS growing up! Dang it!
Tonight, the tooth I mentioned in a previous post that had started to wiggle, was VERY loose! She was showing it off to Grammy and the neighbors and when we got to the house I asked her if she wanted the tooth fairy to come tonight. She of course said yes, so I said come here. She said, "Don't pull it! Thumb swear, (a pinky promise, but with your thumbs instead), you won't pull it". I didn't technically thumb swear, but I did pull her by her thumb closer and told her to open her mouth. I used her towel and grabbed a hold of it. She jerked away and said I had the wrong tooth....I DIDN'T. So I ask her to come back over and I pulled it out. She takes in a deep breath and says, Is it out?! I handed it to her and she was beaming with joy. I said, give me the tooth your mouth is bleeding and she kinda got worried and then laughed and said, It didn't even hurt! LOL! Then she had to go back to the neighbors house and show off that she lost it. :)


I LOVE her so much!




This bag says, 1st Lost Tooth. July 13th, 2011, Tooth on the bottom left if your looking at her!



This adorable little pillow came from her Aunt Rachel...literally when she was an infant. I had it stored away in my night stand waiting for nights like this. All's I heard about was, Don't forget my pillow from Aunt Rachel. I kept saying, I KNOW Bayleigh! I got this! LOL! Isn't it cute? That little star is a pocket!



Here she kept trying to get the baggie into the pocket. She kept trying so hard not to smile, but it didn't work!



As you can see, once she got it in...She was BEAMING!

So, Bayleigh, you lost your very first tooth. I hope all the hype is all it is cracked up to be. I love you so much! I think your smile and joy has melted my heart into a puddle of mush tonight! Love you sweet girl!

*Click to Read the Fine Print*

No comments:

Post a Comment