Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

End of Little League & Fashion Show Story!

Monday, July 11th, 2011 Bayleigh and her team played their last little league game of the season. We had a terrible record. We finished last (4th) in the league. We only won one game, but I must say, they played their hearts out! Below are pictures from the girls getting their participation trophies. We rarely had a game where every girl showed up and even almost had to forfeit because we needed 7 to play, but eventually someone came and we could play.


Lily, Madison, Sophie (bat girl), Bayleigh, McKayla, Dan (pitcher), Madalyn, Maliah, Madeline, Aliyah, Scott (coach)


Before I close this blog I have to share a funny story. Tonight, I turned the TV to That 70's Show and Eric and Donna, the main characters, were getting married so it was the night of the bachelor and bachelorette parties. Of course they hit the strip club. Bayleigh walked in and asked if that was a fashion show. I said, no, she is a stripper and you better never become a stripper. She then said, Well, a fashion show is kinda like that only they take their clothes off and slide down poles! LOL! I thought Larry and I were going to lose it! I immediately turned the channel. We usually just down play stuff like that and go on so that she isn't too curious, but she was on it tonight. I also didn't realize they were going to play it so much. I thought they'd show a tiny clip and that would be the end of it...WRONG! LOL!

*Click to read the fine print*

No comments:

Post a Comment