Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Officially 5!

What a great celebration we had!!! Bayleigh's 5th birthday party was Saturday, November 14th, 2009 @ the Waldron Baptist Church. We celebrated with cake, cupcakes, and an ice cream bar. I think it went great! I typically do food and go the whole nine yards, but this year things are tight--for everyone so I thought we would keep it simple. The turn out was great and I was once again reminded how amazing our family and friends are. It is rewarding to see that we are surrounded by the best of the best people. Thank you for all who came and made Bayleigh's 5th birthday such a great success! The following is a list of all who attended, (for my reference at a later date), and then it is on to the pictures!
Libby, Jayme, Jon, Hallie, Hadlie, and Gracie Ross (Hadlie won the stick the tail on the donkey game).
Candi, Colin, Cate, and Melanie--came later Crouch
Jessica Rose
Eric, Rachel, and Max Rutherford
Chuck Rutherford
Grammy
Papa Tony
Papa Reynolds
Mimi
Barbie and Macy Bulton--I used to babysit for Macy.
David, Kristen, and Brooklyn Hudnall
Jennifer, Chaille, Silas, and Avery Frye. (Bay has ridden to school with Kristen a couple of times who picks up Avery as well, and Jennifer told me that Avery says the 3 of them make a good team)That made me smile. Bayleigh asks about him EVERYDAY when we leave school.
Steve, Kim, and Kaitlynn Burris
Donnie, Theresa, Kaleb, and Elijah Gray
Makayla and Hannah (Bay went to pre-k with M last yr and H this yr)
Donna Scott and Trenton Case (T-Man!)
Naomi Heuer
Jodi, Craig, and Calleigh Alexander
Bridget, Annison, and Daton Bartlett
and
Danny Crouch
I am pretty sure I got everyone. PLEASE forgive me if I missed someone and let me know so I can add you. :) My day was CrAzY! And I always feel so bad that I don't get the chance to socialize with everyone as much as I would like to.

5 is turning out to be pretty awesome. Bayleigh has it in her head that she is now a big girl and wants to do EVERYTHING on her own. When rinsing her hair in the shower--no tears because she is a big girl. When brushing her hair after--no tears because she is a big girl. I am like YES! Bring on 5 if this is what comes with it! LOL! I'm not gonna lie, last night was rough. I ALWAYS get so emotional and I try not to, but I just think that my tears are more tears of joy, just sheer joy than anything. When I tell you that I am so proud of my daughter, the sentence doesn't even come close to being able to express my actual emotions. I LOVE this child more than life itself. She is in every breath I take and every beat of my heart.
Bayleigh stayed with her Uncle Eric, Aunt Rachel, and Cousin Max last night after her party. There was a late night call with tears from her, which surprised me, but I think that it was because she was beyond exhausted and once she spoke to me and was cuddled by aunt Rachel she watched a show on t.v. and was able to sleep all night. :)

Mommy and the 5 year old!

Larry's cousin Kim did a wonderful job on the cake yet again! I call them Kimmie Cakes and she has made Bayleigh's birthday cakes each year. We love them. I had this idea and just wanted her to draw this on a sheet cake and to my delight she somehow made this 3D ice cream cone and I thought it was great! Kudos to Kim for topping herself once again!

Daddy, Bayleigh, and Mommy!

Before Bayleigh blew out her candle she closed her eyes and made her wish. I SO missed it on camera. :( I hope she wished for the world and I hope she gets it! :)

I really like this picture.

This was one of her gifts from Larry and I. I bought this in Bloomington when I was alone and this dang cat meowed the WHOLE drive home. I thought--how will I ever hide this from her?! Luckily I did, but even funnier is the night before her birthday we were snuggled in our bed and the commercial came on for it. She BEGGED us again. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE mommy will you get this for me for my birthday. I said, Bayleigh--you have to stop asking for EVERYTHING you see on t.v. She replied, I know but I just really LOVE that kitty. :)

Naomi got her a Pony in a Box. I have no clue why, but for SEVERAL months now she has been begging for a jack in the box. This made her VERY happy. Wait til you see the next picture. LOL! She kept laughing like that--which is fine by me because her laughter is my most fav. sound in the world!
It cracked her up!

This was from Uncle Eric, Aunt Rachel, and Max. Bayleigh again, had been BEGGING for this doll since she first seen it on t.v. Rachel and I both agree that it is way too young for her, but she wanted it and Rachel saved the day. :) Thank you Rachel! :)
Thanks for reading. I am sure I'll be updating soon again.
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment