Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

She's Baaaaack!


She is back! Bayleigh that is. She is back to feeling 100% better. We are very excited to report. Luckily, not to jinx anyone, nobody else has gotten sick either. We have a couple of kids with colds, but nothing that won't cure on it's own time.
Lately, I feel like I just have NO time to do anything at all. I have my hands FULL with work and I think that it's getting better and routine is setting in, but the problem at this point is EVERYONE goes to sleep about 9:45 and I have to start loading everyone up to go get Bayleigh from school at 10:15. I must admit that when she was out of school for the week it was so nice not having to interrupt naps. I feel overwhelmed at times, but--not to toot my own horn--I am good at what I do and I just remind myself that and it seems to help.
We are in the midst of planning a 5th birthday party!! Good gravy where does the time go?? I tend to go overboard, but it only comes once a year so hey, why not right. We had planned on a carnival theme, but every thing is SO expensive. We still might, I don't know. Bayleigh said this morning she wanted it to be Halloween themed. I guess it would be cute, but her bday is November 14th. That would be better for an October bday. BUT, it's her party and very doable, so--I don't know--we may end up doing that. :) I'll keep you posted!
Larry is in the height of his glory--IT'S HUNTING SEASON!!! I know that it gets lonely on the weekends with him gone, especially since he has been working until 4 or 5 every night, but I am happy for him. I personally do not like winter or really fall either to be honest. It is too cold and well, unsafe--wait I mentioned all that in a previous blog--anyways my point I am getting to is this is Larry's favorite time of year so I will keep my complaints minimal for his sake. :) I am hoping he lands his trophy buck--not that it's hanging in our home for the world to see. LOL! No, just kidding about that--kind of--Larry has a whole room to his self--THE HUNTING ROOM! I hope he gets his buck to hang in there. The plan in the far future is to do a whole outdoors theme in there for him and all that, but those back rooms need gutted and they are last priority at this point.
Well, that is what is going on with us at this time. Tomorrow we are going to the Indianapolis Zoo for Zoo Boo. It is going to be cold, but the kids really enjoy it--so do I really. I am sure pictures will be coming soon from that.
The picture above is the Official school picture that will go into the yearbook. Thought I'd include it in this blog since a previous blog focus so much on preparations for the day. :)
Hope all is well with everyone! Thanks for reading and have a great day!
Until next time! Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment