Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

LEAVES!!!!

Ok, Ok, Ok...we all know that my wonderful Larry spoiled me with what I believe is the most amazing camera ever! I am loving it more and more everyday and you'll see why in a minute. (Please note that the photos in todays blog have not been photoshopped at all other than adding sepia--from the camera, not even on the computer).

Mine and Bayleigh's big thing these last few weeks has been watching the Maple tree papa planted change to yellow. It seemed all the other trees in Waldron had changed, but not ours. Well, it finally did! It's BEAUTIFUL! Candi Crouch and I took, Bayleigh and Colin and Cate Crouch out for some Autumn fun! They had a Blast with their leaf fights! You know, I complain about how much I don't really care for Fall, but I have to give it to God--he sure makes it pretty!

Not too much new has been going on. Just getting ready for Halloween and Trick-Or-Treating tomorrow night. We are having a small get together afterwards with a few friends and family. I am just ready to spend some QT with everyone!

Now, onto everyone's favorite part--The pictures!

Bayleigh watching Colin chase Cate.
Bayleigh LOVES leaves!

I am in LOVE with this picture of Bayleigh and Cate!
See why I love her so much?? She's beautiful!
Look at the beautiful yellows!!!!
Thanks for reading!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment