Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Walt Disney World Day 8

Saturday, June 12th, 2010
Welp, this is it. The last day of our vacation. We woke up early and finished packing. We had to be down at the Hospitality House at 10:30 to catch the bus to the airport. Larry and Bayleigh and I even went down for a last breakfast at the Hospitality house before everyone else woke.
I was DREADING the airport. My aunt was back in Indiana and told me that Orlando's security SUCKS. When we arrived there a week prior I seen why. They were backed up and jam packed into the security lines. I was not wanting to go thru those lines. We got to the airport without a hitch. Once we made it to the security line we were standing there for a couple minutes tops and a woman walked up to me and asked how many were in the party with the little girl. I pointed out the 3 of us adults and she promptly said come with me. I was like GREEEEAT! now where are we going? Well it was GREAT! She took us to a line that was MUCH shorter and we were completely thru Orlando's security within 10 minutes! YEAH! After that we had some time to kill so we decided to have lunch at McDonalds there in the airport and just hang out.
Below is a picture of Bayleigh and I in the room waiting to leave.

Bayleigh kept saying, Mom! Take my picture and posing in the window!

This is a picture out of the window of the plane at 36,000 feet. SO PRETTY!

Our flight home was SO much better. Not as rough at all. Tony did great as well. Larry and I got on the plane with the family seating and Tony wasn't allowed to get on when we did so we saved him a seat directly in front of us. Bayleigh was asleep with the window closed before we even got off the ground and slept the entire way home. Even missed the landing. First thing she said while we waited to get off was, We didn't get any snacks. LOL! I had her peanuts and 100 calorie pack in my purse. :)
I was so thankful to be home. I was looking forward to spending the night in my bed and getting a shower with my water pressure. Mom missed us like crazy and we missed her too. She wanted to go have dinner in town so we did. The weather got really bad and we rushed home after and hung out until it passed. I was VERY thankful that we were home and not flying in that storm. That would have been bad. :)
I miss Disney now that I am home and had a break from it. Bayleigh talks about it daily. She is ready to go back.
More importantly though is I am home with my babies! I missed them SO much. I definately needed the break, but I thought about them every single day. It definately confirmed that I am doing exactly what I love. Yes, often times I feel unappreciated and that I could be making more of a difference with my life, but deep down I know that I am appreciated and that being with these babies everyday I am making a difference. I love them like they are my own.
So, that's it. That was how it went down! :) I am very thankful for the trip and very thankful for all the wonderful memories that we made as a family.
Hope this blog finds you well. Thanks for reading following along with us.
Love,
Jenn
P.S. If you ever want to read older blogs the links are at the top of this page on the right hand side. :) Feel free to comment as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment