Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Walt Disney World Day 7

Friday, June 11th, 2010
Friday was our last day we had to spend at the parks so we knew that it was going to be a day of running. Running as in to do everything that we wanted to do or redo before we had to leave. On our agenda was to 1st go back to Epcot to actually ride in Epcot because that is what Bayleigh wanted to do--ride in the big golf ball. Then we wanted to go back to Hollywood Studios to meet Buzz, Woody, and Jessie, and so I could ride the Aerosmith Rollercoaster and visit the gift shop. Last, we wanted to go back to Magic Kingdom to and hit a few rides for the second time and do a little shopping, and basically finish the day there to watch the fireworks show there because we had yet to do that.
At 4:30 AM Larry and I woke with Bayleigh in our bed vomiting out of a dead sleep. (Talk about an alarm clock). I don't even remember her climbing into our bed at all. Needless to say we were up from then on for the most part with her being sick. Larry went down to the hospitality house and purchased a $4 loaf of bread for her to snack on to try to calm her tummy. It didn't help right away.
Below is a picture Larry snagged of Bayleigh and I napping between her sick moments. Notice she is prepared to be sick again!

Once we heard Eric, Rachel, Max, and Tony up we opened up our door--clearly not ready to go and told them the news of Bayleigh being sick. We told them to take Tony and go ahead without us. I didn't want them to feel like they couldn't enjoy themselves on our account. Tony at first said he was up sick all night too, but then decided after a few minutes that he was feeling better and went to meet up with Eric, Rachel, and Max at breakfast and then head to Magic Kingdom with them. Bayleigh had a long period of keeping her bread down and said she felt better so we then decided to head out as well. Larry and I stuffed our pockets with plastic bags in case she was sick again. Luckily, she was not. :) We just pushed the water and I don't know what was up with her, but we went to Epcot first and did the "golf ball" and then headed to Hollywood Studios. Once we got there we were all hungry and immediately ate. Bayleigh ate her chicken nugget meal, a hot dog, and one of the patties from my double cheeseburger. I think it was safe to say--she was feeling much better. :)
After eating we went straight to where Buzz and Woody were the night before. We had hoped to get their autographs and Jessie too. We got in line and the man told us that by the time we got up there Woody would probably be gone and Buzz would be out. (they weren't together until after 4). Well, it was ok, we waited anyways. Turns out Woody did pictures and autographs for us and then he left and Buzz came out. SOOOO, we walked out the door and got right back in line and went back for Buzz too! SCORE! We got them both in! While in line we asked about Jessie and the man told us she was at Magic Kingdom--we were headed there after Hollywood Studios so SCORE again! :)
Also while in line there was picture spots--so fun! We took the chance to take some funny pictures....
This is Bayleigh fearing Zurg's blasts!

This is Bayleigh strapped to the rocket at the end of Toy Story! SO funny!
These are some more random pictures. :)

After seeing both Woody and Buzz we went over to the Aerosmith ride. Well, the line for that was way too long so I missed out yet again on riding. I did however get to go to the gift shop and bought a few small things and Bayleigh got an Aerosmith pin for her collection as well. :) I wanted the drum sticks and talked myself out of them. I might try to find them on ebay. I wanted a shirt too, but they were $50 and I can get one at a concert for $30 so I talked myself out of that too. :)
After that we headed over to Magic Kingdom to meet up with the rest of the Rutherford's. After we found them we decided to split up yet again, but this time with us taking Tony. They wanted to watch the president's show and we wanted to find Jessie before she was gone. Well, she was gone because of the parade going on, but was due to come back in about 30 mins so we waited for her by her spot. Woody came out with her as well. :) He gave Bayleigh some stickers with her autograph as well. :) FUN! We ended up talking Bayleigh into going back to the resort and swimming after that was done. It was HOT and it didn't take much to get her to go. On our way out she wanted to ride the magic carpet ride that is like the Dumbo ride and I let her. Right by the exit of that was Alladin and Jasmine signing autographs. HOW IRONIC that Bayleigh only needed 1 more autograph and her book would be full! So, we hopped in line for that. Talk about luck. Once we got in line they closed the line and we were the last to go thru! YEAH!
Back to the swimming thing, I have to say that a brave little girl was born on this trip. Bayleigh decided she wanted to swim with no floaties and she did great. She is jumping in, going under, and attempting to swim without any help at all. YEAH again! :)
We had so much fun and made many good memories on this trip. By the end of this day I was done with Disney. It was hot and crowded and I was tired. I was excited to go back to the resort to swim as well. We had seen two great fireworks shows and I didn't need to see the one at Magic Kingdom. :) Not to mention I had to finish packing us up for our flight out the next day. I will blog about Saturday soon. There isn't too much to tell, but I will. I am still waiting for my disc too and once it comes in I will post those photos and also there might be a couple random blogs with some of my favorite photos up close as well since I know these collages are not that great. :)
Love,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment