Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day 2010




Father's Day should come several times a year. :) I find myself reflecting on Larry and the how lucky Bayleigh and I are to have him. I also, take the chance to think about my mom and how rough she had it with Jessica and I growing up. Now that I am a parent I realize how I certainly didn't make parenting easy for her. And then there is Tony of course as well. Tony is such a great person. He raised Larry into a good man. He is kind and giving. We appreciate all he does and all my mom does for us as well. I say I wish it came around more often, because I don't take the chance to show my gratitude toward these 3 important people in my life. I need to work on that.
Money was tight for us because we had just gotten back from FL. Thank God photos make great gifts and are fairly in expensive. I found some nice frames as well. Bayleigh and I took Larry out on a movie date night to see Toy Story 3. So cute and sad. I cried. For lunch we took mom and Tony out to Cracker Barrel and my aunt Mary and her granddaughter Nikki and her two children Penelope and Elliot joined us too. Bayleigh thinks Penelope makes the world go round, so the she was SUPER excited to have lunch with her. :)

Here are just a few of the reasons I love my husband SO VERY much!

*He is loving!
*He is caring!
*He is hardworking!
*He is Funny!
*He is MEAN! (we are mean to each other, that's how I know he likes me). :)
*He is reliable!
*He is trustworthy!
*He is the BEST husband anyone could ask for!
*He is by far the BEST father in the world!
**He is my best friend!

Larry,
Thank you so much for being so amazing to me and our beautiful daughter. Thank you for putting up with me for the past 13 years. Thank you for caring about me and my family. Thank you for absolutely every single day that you give me. I love you more than ever. I love to watch you be a great father and I love to watch you and Bayleigh grow so close each and everyday. I love that you taking care of us and for providing us with the world. :) I know that we have our moments, as does any couple, but never doubt for one moment the love I have for you. Please know that that love continues to grow and grow and grow. I LOVE you with all of my heart Larry Rutherford!

No comments:

Post a Comment