Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Walt Disney World Day 1

Walt Disney World Vacation: June 5th-12th 2010.

**I am going to blog each day individually so more blogs are on the way**

Our vacation to Disney ended up being a lot of fun. Bayleigh was SO excited the night before that she couldn't sleep. It was well after 2:00 AM and we had the alarms set for 4:00 AM. I begged her to sleep and she said, but mommy, I'm so excited my eyes won't close. :) I thought that was cute.
I was excited, but anxious as well. I just wanted to arrive to Orlando safely. I wanted to have a good flight. I wanted our luggage to make it as well. I knew Bayliegh would do great on the flight, but worried how she would handle the pressure in her ears. I was worried about Tony--my father-in-law, because he tends to be a bit of a sissy when it comes to flying. Everything ended up being just fine. Bayleigh stayed awake long enough to get off of the ground and then she was OUT! Our whole flight was pretty turbulant, but nothing too bad. Just south of Atlanta we hit our bumpiest part of the skies and Bayleigh woke at that time to look out the window and see the other plane in the sky and then go back to sleep. I woke her up again just before we landed so she watch that too.

Once we got to our villa at Disney's Old Key West Resort we decided to head to the hospitality house and have lunch at Olivia's and then head to Magic Kingdom to get pictures with the princesses and to buy the ear hats! We walked thru Minnie and Mickey's houses before going on to see the princesses. As we got done I realized I had left Bayleigh's autograph book back at the resort. It ended up being for the best, bc the princesses were so ugly. Jasmine looked like she had had about 12 kids and Cinderella couldn't get the kids out of her face fast enough. I knew we would be going back with the autograph book and hoped that we would have different ones and we did. (those photos will be in a later post).


Below are the pictures of both sets of Bayleigh's ears. The pirate ones you couldn't have a name sewn on so we bought both pairs. :) In the picture of Bayleigh with the hula hoop--as we walked down Main Street cast members were asking visitors if they wanted to hula hoop and of course Bayleigh said she wanted to. By the time she was done we had to ask her to stop and she had a crowded circled around her clapping and cheering her on. :)

My brother and sister in law arrived later that night and once they arrived we took the ferry from our resort to Downtown Disney and at at Wolf Gang Pucks (YUMMMMMM O) and did a little shopping. The pictures below are from the ferry ride and then downtown disney and then Max and Bayleigh walking up to our room once we got home.

We were all exhausted, but so excited to be there. Day 2 and more are on the way soon! :)
Thanks for reading. Hope this blog is finding all of you well. :)
Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment