Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall Break

Bayleigh's Fall Break was this past week. Wed. the 19th, Thurs. the 20th, and Fri. the 21st. It's been FUN!
Wed, we went with Larry's dad to help him pick out carpet for his house. Found some right away. We went to lunch together too and that was very nice. He bought. ;)
Thurs, Jodi and I took Mason, Bayleigh, and Trent to the Indianapolis Children's Museum. It was FUN! It took us an hour to get thru the line to get tickets, but that was our only complaint and it taught us to purchase online next time.
Fri, I took off and Bayleigh had a well child dr. visit. I'll blog that next. Then we went to see one of my best friend's new home. GORGEOUS! I couldn't be happier for her and her beautiful family! Good things for good people--BLISS!
Here are some pics from Thurs.




 This Carousel is 90 years old. My sister in laws grandparents (or was it great grandparents??) met on this carousel when it was in the park. ROMANTIC! 


*Double Click To Read The Fine Print*

No comments:

Post a Comment