Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

10.1.11 Eads Wedding

This past Saturday, October 1st, 2011--our good friends Somer (Case) and Mark Eads Jr. were married! The ceremony and reception were both GORGEOUS! Of course Somer and Mark were too. Bayleigh was asked to be the Jr. Bridesmaid and walked Trent down the aisle. SOOOO, SOOOO, SOOO Cute! I was unable to snap a BUNCH of pictures because the day was kinda busy and hectic, but the ones I did get are good. Let me share....
Meet Molly the Flower Girl in the wedding. Isn't she a DOLL?! I'm introducing her because in the following pic your gonna wonder...hey, who's the cutie with Trent and Bayleigh. Watch. LOL!
Told Ya!

Here's Somer and Donna her momma. Aren't they GORGEOUS?! YES! And that DRESS!!! STUNNING!
Here's the back of Bayleigh's dress and hair. I put it first because wait for this next pic....
Isn't she just ADORABLE! Seriously, this picture takes my breathe away! It almost reduces me to tears because my baby is growing up! I LOVE her!
Her and Trent heading down! TOO CUTE!
A close up of Bayleigh's Hair.
Now, next comes the reception pictures. There are not many of them. and lots are taken from the cell phone. The reception is some "fuzzy" to me. Let's just say, I won Rock, Paper, Scissors and didn't have to drive. Larry says I cheated to win...I might have, who was really watching anyways. LOL!
The girl to the right of Bayleigh is a friend named Leah. She was teaching her to dance because I wasn't ready at this point. LOL!
Bayleigh, Trent, and Me before my mom so graciously took them home for us.
The wedding party came into the reception wearing these masks and dancing crazy. One of the girls gave hers to Bayleigh and she wore it the whole time she was there and all of Sunday as well. Too cute!
We had so much fun and are very thankful to have been a part of Somer and Mark's big day!
*Double Click To Read The Fine Print*





No comments:

Post a Comment