Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Break 2011

Well, it's Sunday April 3rd and Spring Break is coming to a close. :( I am not going to lie...I am sad. It was yucky and I call for a redo with nicer weather. I told my girlfriend that maybe the school system will feel sorry for everyone and give a sympathy week when it warms up. She said they will...between June and August. LOL! I actually had the week off. Well, off with Trent which counts as being off in my eyes. :) It was very nice, and I miss my kiddios too. Since the weather was so crummy our Spring Break was spent mostly teaching Bayleigh the fundamentals of being a good mommy and wife. LOL! My child has learned how to was toilets inside and out, clean floors, clean sinks, sort, wash, dry, hang and fold laundry. SHE LOVED IT! So did I! She would say mom, is the dryer done yet?! Kept me motivated for sure. We were able to go through her clothes and get rid of the ones that are too small. We still have a couple loads to go through, but man-o-man does it feel good to have that tote out of the house! Thursday, we were able to get out of the house and meet some friends at the gymnastics place the next town over. It was fun!!! It has also led to Bayleigh getting ready to start doing gymnastics...we think. She goes this week for a free class to see if she likes it. It is more expensive than dance, but dance sucks because the recitals for the fall class are the weekend we are gone to the cabin. :( Friday, my mom got off of work early and took us to lunch and we did some shopping. It was nice being with her too. Saturday, my nephew had his 7th birthday party at Monster Mini Golf. Poor Bayleigh, she was terrified last year and decided this year she was going to be brave. As she clung to my hand walking through the place...she was TREMBLING! They took off to golf and she cried because she was so scared. LOL! She will ride water slides and big roller coasters, but you put her in front of a fake monster and she is done. LOL! I hope that if you were able to go somewhere for Spring Break you had fun! Even if you didn't go anywhere--I hope you had fun! Even though we didn't do much it was so nice just being with Bayleigh. Her and I laughed and smiled so much. She would say, "Ummmm, You know what"?, I would cut her off and say, "no, I've never met him". She would get so frustrated. She'd get to the point of saying Ummmm, and we'd both just laugh. I love her!
This makes me laugh. At first she was too scared to let go. By the time we left she was swinging as high as she could and letting go without hesitation. All of these kids go to our school! Well, if they are old enough for school. We all ended up at gymnastics and then out to lunch. FUN!
Max and his friends at his party. Check out his Nightmare Before Christmas Cake.

Thanks for checking in with us! Until next Blog!

Love,

Jenn **On the RIGHT hand side of this page ABOVE the OWL you will find older posts if you are interested in checking them out. They are listed by month. Just click on a month and the posts will expand and you can click on each post individually or if you double click the month they will all pop up. Also, you can bookmark this page to your favorites and check back often for updates without having to look up the blog address. When you click on a picture it opens larger. Just click the back button on your browser to return to the blog. If you get to a video in the blog, you must scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and pause or stop the playlist music player or the sounds will play at the same time. Feel free to post comments too!**

No comments:

Post a Comment