Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's Raining Mud!

I know it's typically wordless Wednesdays for bloggers, but let's face it--Me + Wordless=More than likely not happening. :D
So, Bayleigh and Colin decided to play in the mud this afternooon. I noticed they were using the watering can to dump water on my truck and told them to stop. While watching out the window the following picture is what I seen.
I then go out and find the following picture.

I went out and told Bayleigh to stop squirting the truck and she said OK. Then I called Larry and he wasn't too happy. He said, she's in big trouble. LOL! I told her that he isn't happy and that she is in trouble when he gets home. She was very apologetic and used wet wipes to clean her feet. Then I heard the front door open and she headed out to use a wet wipe to wash my truck before her daddy got home. I told her to stop so that she didn't scratch the truck and she said she was really sorry again. I told her not to worry about it, and that her dad would pull the truck into the drive so she could wash it with the hose. So, the following picture comes from that.


As Larry is standing watch over the chore he starts to speak to her. I hear him say, Let go of the handle. LET GO OF THE HANDLE! LOL! I am dying laughing because she is turning to listen to him and SOAKS him with the hose! LOL! It was quite comical if I do say so myself.

Never a dull moment here! Thanks for check in! Until next blog!

Love,

Jenn
**On the RIGHT hand side of this page ABOVE the OWL you will find older posts if you are interested in checking them out. They are listed by month. Just click on a month and the posts will expand and you can click on each post individually or if you double click the month they will all pop up. Also, you can bookmark this page to your favorites and check back often for updates without having to look up the blog address. When you click on a picture it opens larger. Just click the back button on your browser to return to the blog. If you get to a video in the blog, you must scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and pause or stop the playlist music player or the sounds will play at the same time. Feel free to post comments too!**

No comments:

Post a Comment