Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Catching Up

We are still here! Our schedule is in full force crazy mode again, but it's ok--Bayleigh seems to do better with a full load.
Bayleigh is still struggling with chaos some. She still cries every week before going downstairs at gymnastics, but she pulls herself together and does well when she's there. I'm glad we didn't quit. She even told me at church today that she had a dream that everything will be ok at gymnastics and she didn't even cry! YAY! Her school went to our high school for a pep session for our basketball team and she told me she cried there too. crowds are very overwhelming for her.
We are preparing for softball season now too. Our church hosted a clinic at the high school in town for all the area schools. They work with the kids on hitting, bunting, fielding, catching, pitching, running bases, and even sliding. It's a great clinic. I'll post pics below.
After church today, Bayleigh and I went to subway for lunch and I ended up not feeling well almost immediately! I've been down for the count all afternoon with stomach issues. I'm sure it was the food. I had strep throat a few weeks ago and didn't take my antibiotic like I was supposed to--well, my throat still bothers me some and I'm not 100% sure I've not kicked it all of the way. I've been snoring like a freight train at night, even waking myself up, and my throat hurts from that too. Winter weather and the furnace tear me up. Needless to say, I'm over it.
Larry left Saturday afternoon to go down south to help some of our friends move. We are glad to have him back home now. I don't like it when he's away. I've always questioned Larry's faith. Well, I don't anymore. I questioned it because he doesn't attend church with us, but tonight the History channel started this series called The Bible and it will play Sundays from 8-10 and ending on Easter. We sat down as a family to watch the first part and it was really good. Discussing The Bible as a family made me proud and made me realize--he not only believes, but he knows God and The Bible. That is so comforting.
Well, that's what's going on with us right now. Here's a couple of pics to close!














No comments:

Post a Comment