Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What's been going on...

Not too much has been going on in our home, worth bragging about I should say. School is going well for Bayleigh and I am settling in on spending all day away from Bayleigh. It makes it hard, but I have been pouring myself into a lot of work that needs to be done here and have been putting a lot of effort into my PTO duties for the school. :) It is fun to play Martha Stewart. LOL! That's what Larry has started calling me.
I have started to think about Christmas already and making plans for what my gifts will be and hopefully within the next couple of weeks I can start making purchases and put them away. :) We of course have the big 7th birthday party in November that comes first. We are going with a tropical theme this year. I started making purchases for it months ago!!!! You can never be over prepared for a party...right?! LOL!
That's about it for now. BORING post, huh??? Sorry about that. With Bayleigh being gone all day we've settled into a routine that doesn't leave much room for the fun stuff. BOOOOOO! OOOOH!! Tomorrow she has a dentist appointment...That is sure to be a post. LOL!
*Double Click to Read the Fine Print*

No comments:

Post a Comment