Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Like

Most of you are familiar with the world of Facebook....for those of you that are not, let me give you a little smidge of what you can do on there. You have a status bar where you basically just type whatever is on your mind and then people can leave comments to respond or there is a little link called 'like', that you can click and it lets the author know that you read it and you "like" it. You can also do the same with photos that you upload as well. So, there you have a clue. ;)
Last night and today I have been in the BEST mood! I really think it is the 60 degree temps that we have been having--teasing us for Spring! I went to bed tired last night and then got to thinking about how today was supposed to be even better than yesterday and I was WIRED! SO, I busted out the Droid phone and endulged in some Facebook time--(like I don't do that enough as it is). I somehow stumbled on this page of "likes" and they made me literally laugh out loud. ((Yes, I drove Larry CRAZY))! (he did laugh too).
After talking to a friend today, she told me that she was having a rough night--rightfully so. She said that while she was up she too hopped on Facebook and was reading my likes and was getting a chuckle out of them. (I was so happy that she shared that because, I honestly do think I am hilarious and crack myself up--Larry, not so much. :)) I am also happy that in her sadness she was able to find a smile. :)
Now, I know I can't take credit for these likes, but I shared them on my page so I am taking some credit. ;D Not to mention, I can SOOOOOO hear myself saying these things and it makes me laugh even more!
I wanted to share them here too so that I can look back on them whenever I want and get a good laugh. AND, to share with my readers that don't have Facebook of course. :) Let's Begin....

*A student gave his teacher a blank piece of paper. Teacher: What's this? Student: It's a drawing of a cow eating grass. Teacher: (looked at the paper) Where's the grass? Student: The cow ate all of it. Teacher: (looks at the paper again) Then, where's the cow? Student: It left because there was no more grass. :)
*Mumbling the bits of songs that you don't know. THEN BELTING THE CHORUS WITH ALL OF YOUR HEART. ;)
*Meeting someone new and being able to talk to them like you've known them for years.
*'Man up'-a simple phrase to make your friends do stupid things.
*Talking to the same person everyday and never getting sick of them. :) ((Jenn))
*Would like to congratulate my parents for having such an amazing daughter.
*I had social networking when I was a kid too. I think back then it was called "outside".
AND MY FAVORITE!!!
*Someone told me I am immautre and need to grow up. Guess who's not allowed in my treehouse now!
Don't you just love them?! LOL! I was cracking up the whole time I was writing this post! Hope it brought a smile to your face too! Until next blog...
Love,
Jenn
**On the RIGHT hand side of this page ABOVE the OWL you will find older posts if you are interested in checking them out. They are listed by month. Just click on a month and the posts will expand and you can click on each post individually or if you double click the month they will all pop up. Also, you can bookmark this page to your favorites and check back often for updates without having to look up the blog address. When you click on a picture it opens larger. Just click the back button on your browser to return to the blog. If you get to a video in the blog, you must scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and pause or stop the playlist music player or the sounds will play at the same time. Feel free to post comments too!**

No comments:

Post a Comment