Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Jodi Kuhn's Photography

I cannot even begin to tell you how overly excited I am to write this blog!!!!!
My great friend Jodi Kuhn of Jodi Kuhn's Photography texted me and told me she wanted my kid to do pictures! ABSO-FREAKIN'-LUTELY! Jodi's style and vision for photography is very similar to my own. My problem--MY CHILD!!!! (That's right! Control your Gasps, I'm talking about MY BAYLEIGH)! She will NOT cooperate with me when it comes to phototgraphy. OK, OK, OK--I'll be fair and give her some credit, I have had a camera shoved in her face for that last 6 years and 3 months of her life. :) Whatev....we're not talking about me here. ;)
So, anyways--I was delighted at the impromptu photo shoot.
Jodi is a natural light photographer and her work just continues to get better and better and better and better....you get my point. I strongly suggest that if you are in the need of photos to give her a call. She has a Facebook Page as well. (If I knew how to do that whole linky thingy I'd link you right to her here). Wait, maybe I can figure it out....let's try, Click HERE. ((Hope it works)). Check it out and "like" her page. If you want her contact information just let me know. I think it's on her page too, but as I type this I am still not sure if the linky thingy is going to work. ;)




Jodi also does maternity, newborn, family, children--obviously, and pretty much anything you would want--not so much weddings, but maybe someday. :) ((in her defense, weddings are a TON of work)). Her prices are so affordable and I promise you will love her work. Thanks for checking in! Until next blog!
Love,
Jenn
**On the RIGHT hand side of this page ABOVE the OWL you will find older posts if you are interested in checking them out. They are listed by month. Just click on a month and the posts will expand and you can click on each post individually or if you double click the month they will all pop up. Also, you can bookmark this page to your favorites and check back often for updates without having to look up the blog address. When you click on a picture it opens larger. Just click the back button on your browser to return to the blog. If you get to a video in the blog, you must scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and pause or stop the playlist music player or the sounds will play at the same time. Feel free to post comments too!**

No comments:

Post a Comment