Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

I can laugh about it now...

I just wanted to share a funny little story that happened yesterday morning.
I woke Bayleigh up for school and went to grab a shirt out of her closet. Now, I will embarassingly admit that when it comes to getting the laundry put away--I am pretty well useless. Our playroom is full of our clean clothes on the table and entertainment stand. Hey, outta sight, outta mind right??? (Ok, not outta mind, but outta sight, so WHO CARES)! LOL! ANYWHO, with Bayleigh being grounded the last 4 days she went up to her room and her dad said, "clean it up while your up there". Much to my delight, Bayleigh cleaned her room better than I have EVER seen her clean her room. I mean, she did great! SO, I open up her closet door to take out a shirt and BAM!!! Her ENTIRE floor of her closet is PILED up passed my knees with toy! Yes, stuffed animals make the majority and they are big, but still. She is proudly saying, "See mommy, I cleaned my room. I put the stuff I don't really play with in here. Wasn't that a good idea"? I said, you WILL be cleaning this mess up. She said, "I know". I was frustrated and in pure shock at first, but now as I reflect on it it makes me giggle because I remember back when I was growing up and I would have to clean my room, I didn't have a closet to pile high, but you bet your bottom that you couldn't cram one more thing under my bed! ;)



Since Bayleigh will be celebrating her birthday in November I think that this weekend will be the PERFECT time for Bayleigh and I to go through her room and get rid of stuff. Look out charity--here we come and Ebayers--get your wallets out. :)

Another funny story....The evening before last I was enjoying my shows on TV and Bayleigh went into the kitchen with Larry. Remember she is grounded and kissing MAJOR Booty and they are rocking out in the kitchen. The song by Sugarland called Stuck Like Glue came on and they both belted that song out like nobody's business! It was so cute. Of course I am biased because they just happen to be my 2 FAVORITE people ever! :) Definately one of my favorite moments in life. :)
Hope you enjoy your weekend as well! Until next blog....
Jenn
**turn your music on to hear the song and then picture Larry and Bayleigh singing this at the top of their lungs!**

No comments:

Post a Comment