Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day weekend everyone! And a BEA-U-TI-FUL one it was! :) The weather was absolutely amazing! Amazing doesn't even describe the cool temps well enough. I think Indiana residents will agree! :) Friday night, mom took Larry, Bayleigh, and me to Cracker Barrel to dinner. It was nice! Then we did our Wal-Mart shopping. That was interesting to say the least. Larry hit the sporting goods section, mom took off with Bayleigh, and I got the chance to do my shopping in peace. It was very peaceful until this "thug" decided to laugh in my face and say, "Big Momma! I found you!" Laugh in my face and Proceed to say, "Just look at you"! Yeah, my trip was immediately shot. I was ready to head to the comfort of my own home instead of being rediculed (sp?) in the only store in town to shop. What a jerk!
Saturday, mom, Bayleigh, and I headed into Greenwood while Larry helped his dad fix his truck. We hit Half Priced Books--one of my most FAVORITE stores ever! Then we headed to Target so that I could get some Christmas shopping done, and then we headed home to light the fire pit and enjoy the cool night air. Kim, Josh, and Kaitlynn joined us for this. Mom, Larry, Bayleigh, and I enjoyed roasted hot dogs as well.
Sunday, I laugh because it was such a waste of a day. I slept until 1 PM, yes, PM as in AFTER NOON! Then at 4 PM Bayleigh and I layed back down and slept until 8 PM. I must say, it was nice. :) I know that I was back in bed and asleep for the night by midnight as well. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Monday, Labor Day, today, Larry and I had planned to take Bayleigh to the Indy Zoo. She had gotten a HUGE compliment from Mrs. Dalley and we are so proud of her and thought a zoo trip would be a great reward for her academic accomplishments! She woke up vomiting and we thought we were going to have to call off the trip. She ended up feeling some better after a couple doses of anti-nausia medicine and we went. It was the perfect day! We had so much fun! After, we hit the mall so that she could bounce on the trampolines that take you soaring in the air. She LOVED it. My phone is dying as of now, but I'll try to upload that video soon.
Today marks the official count down to surgery. 1 week from today. I am a nervous wreck. My face is broken out like a 12 year old, but it's all good. Once it is over, it's over and I'll feel better and will have nothing to worry about after that.
Hope your weekend was a perfect as mine. Thank you for checking in on us! School pictures are Wednesday so look forward to that post soon!
Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment