Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Radar Day

I had a little laugh this Tuesday morning when I woke Bayleigh up for school. I went in to get her and this is how our conversation went.

ME: Come on Bay. It's time for school.

BAY: Mooooooooom, I don't have school today it's raining.

ME: You do have school. You don't miss just because it's raining.

BAY: Buuuuuuut Mooooooooom, it's a radar day!

ME: **chuckling** Bay, everyday is a radar day. Today the radar just has rain!

BAY: OH MAN!

LOL! It's true--Kid's say the darndest things! I just thought I'd share. This definately brought a smile to my rainy Tuesday morning. :)

2 comments:

  1. Jen, I find this to be extremely funny. Avery told me this morning "we shouldn't HAVE to go to school when it is raining. It is TOO soggy to be going to school!" Ha ha. He and Bayleigh are on the same page, huh? Must be the end of the school year! :O)

    Hope you are having a GREAT week. Can't believe how another one is flying by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! That is SO funny! We have smart kids!

    ReplyDelete