Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

No Particular Title...

Really not too much has been going on in the Rutherford home. We of course are getting VERY excited about vacation! 7 Rutherford's tearing through Disney World at one time?! Hahahahaha! Should be FUN! I can't wait! I mean I CAN'T WAIT!!!! :) (Ummmm, That was mean yelling out of excitement!)

On a smaller personal level--I have always known that I wanted a BIG family. I originally wanted 5, yes 5, children, but now that I am older of course that is not realistic. I have PCOS, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, therefore it is VERY difficult for me to get pregnant. I am VERY blessed to have Bayleigh and SO thankful for her each and every single day. This past weekend, I FINALLY had a "friend" decide to stop by for a visit--didn't miss "her" at all, but it clicked to me that hey, if "she" is here then I am ovulating! YEAH for that!
I LITERALLY go from day to day changing my mind now about whether or not I want more children. I do today, and I did yesterday, but I really brought myself to terms prior to this weekend that it wasn't gonna happen for me and I accepted it. Now, I am thinking about how FUN Bayleigh is. How nice it is not to pack a diaper bag around or buy the diapers for them. I couldn't breast feed Bayleigh because she ended up being lactose intolerant so what if that happens again and I have to buy formula too? I guess, making the decision to not have another baby is the lazy/easy way out. I don't know what to do. Bayleigh is TOTALLY opposed to the idea. I mean, it brings her to tears when I talk to her about it. No, No, No is what she says. Larry told her that the decision is not hers, but she is so afraid we won't love her--and "she" would take her toys away. I have tried to tell her that I would never stop loving her, but she says NO! When I see her get THAT upset, even though I know that she would LOVE him or her once he or she got here it breaks my heart. I am SO torn right now though because I am thinking, "Jennifer, it's more than likely not, now or never".

This is SUCH a huge decision, so I think this is the way I am going to go....I'm gonna go for it---IF it happens then YEAH! and if it doesn't happen then I am already SO blessed and I won't let it get me down. My gosh, I KNOW me so well and I know that I will get my hopes up so I have to figure out how to not let that happen. IF it happens then I will have to figure out this Bayleigh thing. The last thing I want to do is upset her, but really in the end it might benefit her--once Larry and I grow old and feeble then she will have help taking care of our old bums! LOL! IDK, this is just what we are thinking at this point. I guess we will see. :)

Larry is still working his behind off both at work and at home. I SWEAR he is the Energizer Bunny. He is a worker and I do LOVE that so much about him. I know that if something needs done he'll get it done. This past weekend he fixed my moms roof for her and THANKFULLY it is no longer leaking! YEAH! I know that this is a HUGE relief for her and us as well. I know that it was really bumming mom out. I didn't like seeing her upset with it. SO Yeah to a fixed roof! :)

Bayleigh has been chugging along with her last few days of school. She has been working on reading and practicing her letters and doing math as well. I have to say, I am really proud of her. She is catching on quickly and really enjoys learning! I hope she stays this way and that her memory stays as great as it is now. :) She still LOVES baseball practice and has her first game on the 24th. Her picture day is Saturday so I went tonight and bought her her socks to match her uniform. North Carolina Blue and White Tie Dyed! FUN! I bought the smallest they had and they LITERALLY pull up to the top of her thighs. Her pants are HUGE on her too, but she is such a doll! I'll post pictures as soon as we get them. (I'm sure momma will take her camera too).

I think that is about it for now. I'm sorry I have not posted pictures with my last few posts because we all know that is the funnest part of any blog, but soon...I promise to post pictures soon. :) Until then, I hope once again this finds you well! Take Care and thanks for reading!
Love,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment