Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Biopsy Results

My biopsy results came in the mail today and as we thought there is nothing wrong with my stomach. It did show a mild case of gastralpathy (spelling?), but nothing that even gives me symptoms. Now they are sending these results over to IU and we will get the big surgery scheduled. I am VERY scared about this surgery, but also looking forward to it because I know that once it is over I will have relief. :) They said that I should hear from IU in the next 2 weeks and if not then I am to contact their office to get the ball rolling. After that then I will have a follow up with Dr. Mokeba and I should be done. YEAH! That is all I know at this time. Thank you for your prayers and concerns. Enjoy this week as school is almost over (14 days left I believe) and summer break is soon to start. :) Thanks for checking in. Take Care!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment