Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Muffins With Moms 9.27.11

Today, Tuesday, September 27th, 2011, brought about a great morning. Bayleigh's school hosted an event called Muffins With Moms for the first hour of the day. It was for Moms, Step-Moms and Grandma's. My mom took the day off of work so that she could go with Bayleigh, but I just kept having the nagging want to go as well. I asked Larry on Sunday if he would be able and willing to go into work a little later so that I would be able to attend. He said he'd check his schedule. Luckily, I was able to go because he ended up working later on Monday night and so he got to make up for it. Larry is such a wonderful man. His dad...another wonderful man...helped me out as well.
Once we got there, we all headed to the lunch room for muffins and then we got to go over to the bookfair in the library and find a quiet spot in the school and read until 9. It was fun. Papa sent money with Bayleigh for the books on her wish list and then Grammy bought her some as well. She made out like a bandit for sure. :)
Below are a couple of pictures I took and a video of Bayleigh reading to me and Grammy. Enjoy!

Bayleigh at her desk. My mom had never been in the elementary since it has walls. That's right...when I went there, no walls!
Our quiet spot in the hallway down from her classroom. Geeze, momma REALLY needs to go on a diet!
Bayleigh reading to us! She did a pretty good job! You may need to pause the music at the bottom of this page.
*Double Click To Read The Fine Print*

No comments:

Post a Comment