Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Fun Weekend!

We had a pretty fun weekend that didn't involve too much! On Friday we went to my cousin's house to pick up our purchases from her moving sale. Saturday, I had to work and also went to the Hope Heritage Days in a neighboring town. Sunday we hung around the house because it was chilly and rainy.
While at the festival Bayleigh got her feather extensions for her hair that she's been wanting for a long time. It's the new craze! She also had her entire face painted like a panda. When she wiped that off this is what was left. There is something about this picture that makes her look so grown up and mature. :/

One of our purchases from the moving sale was this scooter. Our family knows what is so funny about this. I have an inside joke with my best friend as well. It makes me laugh! Bayleigh kept telling me I was a chicken and too scared to go fast....she's right. I finally got to the point of going as fast as it will go and the above hair is what I call my "full-throttle" hair. LOL! It makes me laugh! 
*Double Click To Read The Fine Print*

No comments:

Post a Comment