Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Homemade Laundry Soap Follow-Up

I just want to follow us really fast about the homemade laundry detergent. To see that blog, click HERE! (or view right below this post). I am SO impressed with how cheap it is to make! I wanted to show you this following picture. 
These are 1 gallon zip-loc bags of what is left out of the Borax and the Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda. I have taken 2 cups out of each bag to make 2 different batches. One for me and one for my neighbor. As you can see, I have plenty of both to make several more batches. I just need to add a bar of Fels*Naptha to each batch!
I have been doing laundry all morning and I really LOVE this stuff. I will say though, I think in my next batch for myself I will use either Ivory or Dove soap and see how that goes. When the laundry comes out it is unscented, but I don't care much for the scent as it is washing.
*Double Click To Read The Fine Print*


No comments:

Post a Comment