Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Ugly Sweaters and a VERY Public Dinner!

Typically each year we celebrate Christmas with Larry's Brother and Sister in law on New Year's Eve and ring in the new year together. This year, because of work schedules we had to get together the 26th instead. So, Rachel and I come up with the bright idea of having it be an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party also! AND the kicker was--we HAD to go to a VERY public, always crowded place to eat--Grey's in Mooresville! (YUMMY), so we shop at Goodwill, but of course to find the perfect attire. Larry finds this AMAZING Sweater as well as these FLATTERING wind breaker pants to match and I find sweaters for Bayleigh, Tony, and myself to decorate. Larry and I knew right away we wanted lights on ours because lights are a sure fire way to win, right?! Yeah, we're cool like that. :) So, we go to Michaels and buy our lights and our decore to hot glue on. It was so much fun!
We get there and Larry wins hands down on this thing. I mean he had it all. If you notice how tight the pants are in the pictures--dying laughing let me tell ya! He couldn't even hardly sit in them! LOL! Boots--Yeah, they rocked too! Max and Rachel were right up there with him though. I have to hand it to them.
So we go out to dinner. The reaction from everyone was HILARIOUS! I mean, they wanted to stare and take it all in, but didn't want to stare because, well, that's rude of course! LOL! NOBODY could look us in the face. It was so funny! I can't wait for next year. I think the standards were set high this year, but we have plenty of time to work it all out!



Larry, Bayleigh, and I all have lights on, but you can't see them very well.


These Boots rocked too!
I made Tony's shirt with all of his kids and grandkids faces on snowmen! It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment