Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Quack, Quack, Quack...Awwww!

Today was so AWESOME! My mom called and I remembered that her work was letting them volunteer in town to clean up the circle and City Hall. I joked earlier in the week that I was going to drive by and honk and point and laugh. LOL! So as soon as I got off the phone with her, I loaded the kids up and we headed to town. She said they were at Pizza Hut having lunch, so I sent Bayleigh and Colin in by themselves to surprise her. I called as I got into town to make sure they were still there and even told the kids I was going to trick her and make her think we were at the house by yelling, "Trent! Stop jumping on the couch"! LOL! It worked, but Bayleigh got a fit of the giggles when I did it and I almost couldn't control my laughter because as we all know....Bayleigh's laugh is my MOST FAVORITE thing in the world. :D So, anyways...we pulled off the surprise.
Next we headed to Taco Bell because it clearly was lunch time and I told the kids we could go to the park to eat, but we couldn't play because we had to rush home for Colin and Cate to leave. They were all cool with that and were very well behaved. When we got to the shelter we instantly spotted the baby ducklings! AWWWWW! They were skidish at first, but as we ate they kept walking up to us. By the time it was said and done they were letting us pet them. Then eating from our hands. Then letting us HOLD THEM! AWWWWW! It was such a surprise for our afternoon and we all LOVED it. Below are some pictures. WARNING!!! Complete CUTENESS below! ;)


















Bayleigh and Colin named the ducklings Dapper, Tom, and Jerry. Thanks for checking in! Until next blog!

Love,

Jenn

**On the RIGHT hand side of this page ABOVE the OWL you will find older posts if you are interested in checking them out. They are listed by month. Just click on a month and the posts will expand and you can click on each post individually or if you double click the month they will all pop up. Also, you can bookmark this page to your favorites and check back often for updates without having to look up the blog address. When you click on a picture it opens larger. Just click the back button on your browser to return to the blog. If you get to a video in the blog, you must scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and pause or stop the playlist music player or the sounds will play at the same time. Feel free to post comments too!**

No comments:

Post a Comment