Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

10 Years of Marriage!

A long, long time ago, back in 1997 I was just a 15 year old teenage girl in the 10th grade. I met this boy that was a Senior in our High School. We met in a library class we took together of all places. There was only 3 students. LOL! We immediately became great friends. Probably best friends if you want the truth about it. Not long after becoming such great friends, this boy asked me to be his girl. Of course I said yes--he was, (still is), amazing! We had so much fun together and laughed constantly. We had fun with his friends and made many memories.
My mom of course was not thrilled with the idea of her 15 year old dating an 18 year old, but she realized quickly he wasn't going anywhere and they too hit it off.
My Senior year of High School, just before Christmas Larry asked me to marry him. Again...of course I said yes! We'd been together for 3 years already and knew that no matter where life took us....we wanted to go together. I graduate High School in June of 2000. Not long after I graduated Larry and I moved in together and became renters in our first home together. :) I then decided that I had a ring on my finger and I was ready to put the wedding band with it. :) After all...I was voted first to be married in my class. LOL! June 30th, 2001 we wed. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful ceremony and the reception was a ton of fun too.
Larry and I honemooned at Disney World of course, because when kids get married they go to Disney World. LOL!
Our marriage has been wonderful. I am not foolish enough to pretend it's been all lovey, dovey, wonderful goodness. It hasn't been. We, like every couple have had our bickerings and disagreements, but we have always made up. That's the fun part right?!
Now, on to some pictures. I have to apologize now because technology hates me at the moment and nothing is working right. I had to take these of pictures I had and then email them to myself so the quality is terrible. Sorry.

This is Larry and I at one of our wedding showers in 2001. We look so young...oh we are!
When a dad doesn't step up to be a dad....Papa's get to fill in. (miss him so much)Cutting the cake!



Larry,

After 10 years of marriage you are still my very best friend. Thank you for everything you have brought into my life and for loving me, inspite of me. I love you so much!

*Double Click To Read The Fine Print*

No comments:

Post a Comment