Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

This requires a Title?

Hello blogging world. I'll bet you thought I forgot about you. The truth is, I have not. To be 100% honest with you...I've been "blessed" with this mind of a woman that is in full on insecure mode--which I hate, but it is what it is.

Ok, so I am sorry to leave you hanging, but I just sat down and typed the LONGEST most PITIFUL, most SELFISH blog anyone in the history of blogging has ever written. As you can see, it is gone. It is not here. I deleted it, because I don't have it in me to put it all out there. I am just going to say, I have a TON on my plate right now. I am not dealing with it well emotionally and I am full of negativity and self pity and self doubt and I really am wanting to be the best person I can be. I want to be a happier and more positive person and I feel writing the truth of things here is not going to benefit anyone.

With that being said, I am sorry for my absence and I promise to update soon when I can honestly blog without feeling like I have to put on my happy face when in fact I am frustrated with so much in my life. I know, I know, I know, this is MY blog and MY place to come and just be me, but there is a saying "say it forget it, write it regret it". I don't want to regret anything and I don't want to hide behind my happy face when behind that face is so much inner conflict. I am sure you understand. SO, enough for now. I am sorry. Until next blog.
Love,
Jenn
Oh, I do have to say....don't get the impression that I am trying to be in denial to myself about things, because I certainly am not in any denial. I just don't want feelings to get hurt. I want to be the best person I can be. That's all.
**On the RIGHT hand side of this page ABOVE the OWL you will find older posts if you are interested in checking them out. They are listed by month. Just click on a month and the posts will expand and you can click on each post individually or if you double click the month they will all pop up. Also, you can bookmark this page to your favorites and check back often for updates without having to look up the blog address. When you click on a picture it opens larger. Just click the back button on your browser to return to the blog. If you get to a video in the blog, you must scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and pause or stop the playlist music player or the sounds will play at the same time. Feel free to post comments too!**

No comments:

Post a Comment