Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Getting Ready to Par-TAY!

We really have not been doing too much of anything. Bayleigh's birthday party is going to be November 13th and so we have been getting ready for the big day. The theme this year will be Carnival. I purchased a popcorn machine years ago in anticipation for this party and then I just bought a cotton candy machine to boot! We had so much fun trying them out on Saturday. The popcorn machine is LOUD and shoots seeds and popcorn EVERYWHERE! It was hilarious. The cotton candy machine uses hard candy and you can only use 2 pieces at a time and you don't get very much out of it, but it is still yummy and fun. Looks like I'll be making cotton candy the night before to save time. I hired clowns for the party and then ordered clown noses for each of the kids. I can't wait. They are going to do magic, face paintings, and balloons! I opted to not do treat bags. It is SO expensive and so much hassle. The kids will still walk away with paint and balloons and clown noses as well.
Fall break is this week, so Bayleigh only has school two days this week! YEAH! I THINK I only have her and Trent Thursday and if that's the case we are going to try to do something fun.
Halloween is coming up too, so pictures very soon! Hope life is treating all of you as well! Thanks for checking in!
Love,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment