Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012 Pics

(see blog below this for Christmas details)



 Our most cherished gifts from Christmas Eve. Amber and Cheryl made all of the women, including Bayleigh (purple eyes), these snow men. What makes them so special is this fall, Larry's grandmother was murdered while on vacation in N.C. I didn't blog about it because, while the 3 murderers are in custody, the case is still open. These are made from Nanny's things. The buttons were hers. Each year, when we set them out, we will have her right here with us. Very special.









 
 
I'll upload more later. I have about 19 more, but this is taking forever so I am going to attempt to make a slide show of pics to put in a separate post. If I am unable then I will upload them individually. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment